Thursday, January 5, 2012

Shedding the Extra Project # Week 10

1st update of the year.

Instead of losing weight, i actually gained 0.6 lbs.

So, am i mad at myself? Quite the opposite. I am actually fine with that. Tell you the truth, i have stopped tracking my calories intakes since 3 weeks ago. I know i shouldn't but it's mind numbing to record everything that goes into your mouth. Therefore, i have a new plan. From now on i'm gonna take control.

Last week was a bad week. I succumbed to my PMS cravings. I'm gonna take responsibilities of the extra 0.6 lbs. I promise i will make up to it as soon as i have finished my period. This is unavoidable circumstances. When i'm menstruating i wont be doing anything but lazing around.

Everything is in pause, for the time being.

At least until my period is over.