Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Shedding the Extra Project # Week 11

This is the update for the 1st week of the year.

I'm gonna say this just once and i want you to forget about it the seconds i said it, alright? Do we have a deal? Okay then.

As you know, on the 10th week i gained 0.6 lbs, so this week i did lose some pounds. Not much but still there's some. It was 0.4 lbs. Yeah. I'm ashamed of myself.

So...

Hey, did you hear Justin Bieber started his BELIEVE project? He said that he won't sing about offensive things. His words to U.S fashion magazine "I'm into love". Isn't he sweet?

For me, there's nothing more manly than a boy standing up for what he believes in. Too bad i'm terrified of needle, for i would have his name tattooed on my hip to show my faith in him. Trypanophobia can be a good thing after all. So, instead of a tattoo, i'm going to add another label in this blog, solely for Justin Bieber related post.
My tattoo would have looked like that. Nice isn't it. I put it together myself. Using microsoft word and paint only.

Anyway, so that's that. I think i'm finished for now.

Adios.